Be a Supporter!

One of my entries is visable in the screenshot :3

Daily Day 4: Fat Badger Daily Day 4: Fat Badger

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 30, 2007

Hurray :3 Another worthy entry

Good job on making this day worthwhile. I laffed a few thymes.

Also, totally want the sauce of that chick licking that citrus fruit :O Twas completely hot.

Seabase Muffins Seabase Muffins

Rated 2 / 5 stars November 30, 2007

Decent artwork...

Lame joke. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've already seen a Flash use this exact same joke. Come up with something original next time :/

Pokemon 134 Pokemon 134

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 29, 2008

Most elaberate joke I've ever seen

Fucking hell. So much effort for little little appreciation of a joke. Horny little boys just get angry. I love it.

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars June 14, 2006

Extremely overrated.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good soundboard, but NO soundboard deserves to win a top 5 weekly award. And it's not like it was knock me off my feet amazing, isn't that much better than the average soundboard. And whoever said that this was an "original" idea is fucking stupid. A Family Guy soundboard has to be one of the most UNoriginal ideas for a soundboard. No offensive man, but this really shouldn't have gotten this far.

Egg. Egg.

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars February 26, 2006

I'm dissapointed

That could have been a lot better. Many of those were really uninspired. I expected more from you Koit.

I couple gave me a slight chuckle, and the bonus was probably the best :P

BollyWood Trance BollyWood Trance

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 7, 2005

It's lovely

Like you *kiss*

I'm such a slut ;)

Sarai responds:

Yeah you are, but I love you for the review anyway :)

-Sarai

Te amo / I love you Te amo / I love you

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 6, 2005

Only 6 downloads? For shame

You have more posts in your thread than that >:(

Tis a shame indeed that you are putting up your guitar so soon. Newgrounds has not been graced with very many actual songs with vocals, although I've found that the few that do tend to be very good. As your songs are. I've downloaded your other songs before, and so I must say that this recent one is my least favorite of your four songs. With either Buen Perdedor) or Como te va mi amor being my favorite. One of the bad things about Te Amo is that the sound quality sticks out like a sour thumb in that one. Not sure why though, kbps same for all songs. Always fun to pick up on those little Spanish words I learned. "Moon", "love", "easy". You know, simple stuff. Funfun. Even it being my least favorite, I still love it. Some day I'll still one of your songs into a Flash :P Or try to at least. Anyways, yes, good stuff, and keep it up. But dont' make us wait an entire year for your next song :(

Buen Perdedor (A good loser) Buen Perdedor (A good loser)

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 23, 2004

Holy shit Ozcar

I had no idea you were such a great singer o_O This song touches me even though I don't know what it's saying. I kinda want to make a movie to it.

Would you be so kind as post up a translation?