All 1,297 movie Reviews

Hey

One of my entries is visable in the screenshot :3

Daily Day 4: Fat Badger Daily Day 4: Fat Badger

Hurray :3 Another worthy entry

Good job on making this day worthwhile. I laffed a few thymes.

Also, totally want the sauce of that chick licking that citrus fruit :O Twas completely hot.

Seabase Muffins Seabase Muffins

Decent artwork...

Lame joke. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've already seen a Flash use this exact same joke. Come up with something original next time :/

DailyDay4: Zekey II DailyDay4: Zekey II

Hello unfinished Flash :(

This entry is less in the spirit of the Day, but oh well.

DailyDay4: Zekey DailyDay4: Zekey

Full of awesome :D

Was that you doing the vocals Zekey? Completely sexy whoever it was.

Even if this was the only good entry for DailyDay4, it would have made it all worth the while.

DailyDay4: Little-Rena DailyDay4: Little-Rena

Nice :3

What's that song from though? I have it downloaded but I have no idea what it's too. :(

Little-Rena responds:

.hack//Roots I think

The Truth Is The Truth Is

That sure got old quickly.

I'm surprised I even watched the whole thing. At least I now get the thread that was using this same joke.

The only one that made me laugh was the one quoting Rika from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

MIII? MIII PAH!

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

I COMPLTELY AGREE >:(

I watched all of those shitty awesome movies recently and didn't laugh once. They are completely retarded.

Of course, this Flash also sucks, but I'm giving it a 10 for the principle.

AshfordPride responds:

Yeah, sure, I'll take it.

Awesome Guy Adventures Awesome Guy Adventures

Prue Awesomeness

Now normally I hate sprite Flash, but you really made this your own with the additional 3D elements and such. Shows that you really put effort into this and didn't use the sprites as a crutch.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that Yoshi's Island was one of my favorite games growing up, and shy guys are my favorite minions ever.

Great job.

A Gamer & Resident Evil 4 A Gamer & Resident Evil 4

Unworthy winner of Treasure Hunt :/

I didn't laugh once. I stuck it through just to give a fair judgement, but it sucked all the way. Animation was meh, sound was BLARGH, and overall delivery was shoddy. Not worth watching.