Pokemon 134 Pokemon 134

Most elaberate joke I've ever seen

Fucking hell. So much effort for little little appreciation of a joke. Horny little boys just get angry. I love it.

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

Extremely overrated.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good soundboard, but NO soundboard deserves to win a top 5 weekly award. And it's not like it was knock me off my feet amazing, isn't that much better than the average soundboard. And whoever said that this was an "original" idea is fucking stupid. A Family Guy soundboard has to be one of the most UNoriginal ideas for a soundboard. No offensive man, but this really shouldn't have gotten this far.

Egg. Egg.

I'm dissapointed

That could have been a lot better. Many of those were really uninspired. I expected more from you Koit.

I couple gave me a slight chuckle, and the bonus was probably the best :P

Jack Russell Jack Russell

Well done game, but INCREDIBLY dull

After a certain point I just had to kill the freaking dog because the game was WAY too easy. I mean, it's very professional and all but Christ, give me a bit of a challange. Also, it was annoying to have the stupid dog fall through my lines for no reason sometimes.

Great game, just flawed challange.

Flash Encoder/Decoder Flash Encoder/Decoder

[8]

bpm epwtm xzwoziu eia aquxtm, jcb ycqbm vqkm. q lwv'b svwe qn uisqvo qb twws xzmbbqmz ewctl pidm pmtxml qb wz ivgbpqvo. ib tmiab qb amzdma ia i ncv tqbbtm bwwt nwz jmqvo i "axg" *apqnbg mgma*.

q kwcxtm wn xzwjtmua bpwcop:
-gwc kiv'b rcab xtco qv bpm vcujmz gwc eivb. gwc apwctl jm ijtm bw kqzkcudmvb caqvo bpm + ivl - jcbbwva.
-xzmaaqvo bpm + ivl - jcbbwva bw ycqkstg uisma bpmu akzme cx.
-kixqbwt tmbbmza jmkwum cvlmzkiam wv bpm jwbbwu.
-epmv bpmzm qa i twb wn bmfb jmqvo bgxml qv, qb omba i tqbbtm jwooml lwev (q rcab kcb ivl xiabml bpm ijwdm xizb wn bpm zmdqme)

iaqlm nzwu bpmam uqvwz xzwjtmua, q ycqbm mvrwg bpm xzwoziu. qb qa bzma qvbmzmabqvo.

[nglwv lg svv lg lzw ysvywlk ugddwulagf]

liam0 responds:

Taking into account what you said, I've made changes that basically fix everything you said (except the buttons messing up, but I've made it so you can input the number manually).

[nglwv lg svv lg lzw ysvywlk ugddwulagf]

Muchas gracias :)

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Interesting gadget.

It's a little flawed though. I mean, it translates "leet" as "|_337" instead of "1337". Balls.

571|_|_ 1|\|73|23571|\|9 7|-|0(_)9|-|.

Pong2001 Pong2001

What's the point?

I'm supposed to enjoy playing Pong against myself?

There are plenty of other actually decent Pong games out there; this just fails hard by comparision.

Play Bass Online!!!!! Play Bass Online!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO GIVE A BAD REVIEW DON'T RIGHT IT IN

Hahahaha, yeah right. Just trying to give yourself a decent review score. Well, it ain't going to happen.

Let's see, things that are wrong with this Flash...:
-You can't actually play anything.
-The strings aren't even straight.
-You can't spell.
-That silly white box that screws up. Learn how to use buttons better.

It's funny how people think that the phrase "vote fair" means to just vote 5. A 0 is easily a fair score for this Flash you know.

[Submitted icon]

Shotgun Orc Shotgun Orc

Incredibly unresponsive

Can't shoot when jumping or ducking. Can't jump when getting hit (so the bowling balls always get you for two).

All in all, this game is just too fucking frustrating to play to enjoy it.

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

Super high paced ball grabbin action

You can get the pace up and keep it there. Quite fun to run around blowing everything up. At first, the smaller screen bugged me, but I got used to it. The only problem with the fast pace is that you don't have any time to really look at the top screen any. So there are details one misses out on.

Anyways, nice "port" to the DS. Could have used a bit more DS features, but all in all, it's quite cool.