BollyWood Trance BollyWood Trance

It's lovely

Like you *kiss*

I'm such a slut ;)

Sarai responds:

Yeah you are, but I love you for the review anyway :)

-Sarai

Te amo / I love you Te amo / I love you

Only 6 downloads? For shame

You have more posts in your thread than that >:(

Tis a shame indeed that you are putting up your guitar so soon. Newgrounds has not been graced with very many actual songs with vocals, although I've found that the few that do tend to be very good. As your songs are. I've downloaded your other songs before, and so I must say that this recent one is my least favorite of your four songs. With either Buen Perdedor) or Como te va mi amor being my favorite. One of the bad things about Te Amo is that the sound quality sticks out like a sour thumb in that one. Not sure why though, kbps same for all songs. Always fun to pick up on those little Spanish words I learned. "Moon", "love", "easy". You know, simple stuff. Funfun. Even it being my least favorite, I still love it. Some day I'll still one of your songs into a Flash :P Or try to at least. Anyways, yes, good stuff, and keep it up. But dont' make us wait an entire year for your next song :(

Buen Perdedor (A good loser) Buen Perdedor (A good loser)

Holy shit Ozcar

I had no idea you were such a great singer o_O This song touches me even though I don't know what it's saying. I kinda want to make a movie to it.

Would you be so kind as post up a translation?

Mario Remix Mario Remix

It blows my mind

The most insane remix I have ever fucking heard.

'THEY' are coming... for us. 'THEY' are coming... for us.

5th place :) lucky you

A very interesting "song" pyro. Very creepy. The sound quality is a bit bad though, it keeps crackling.

Wanion responds:

Yea I know the quality didn't come out too good :-(
But thanks for listening!

Goldeneye "Facilitated" Goldeneye "Facilitated"

Finally!

A goldeneye song on NG. Long have I waited for this. Please make more. Perhaps the silo next?

HouseMasta responds:

im glad you enjoyed the song. mopre goldeneye songs are in production, so more songs will be up in the next couple of weeks (i hope)

gameboyloop gameboyloop

Happiest......song.....ever....

I love all of your stuff dude. You are one of my favorite artists now :)

ThomasLefevre responds:

thank you very much!!! and for those who read this, some of my loops seem to go faster than they should, maybe it's because the audio is 48000Hz... so download it to listen to the real stuff!! thankyou again seizure_dog!

God Of Stryph© by Bladen God Of Stryph© by Bladen

uhh...

Why does this have 4000+ downloads? There are lot of songs that are better then this. Mildly interesting. But you people who say it should be 5/5...uh, no. Didn't meet my expections at all. ParagonX9 and RageVI are much better in my opinion.

bladen-stryph responds:

Hey man, i don't have control over what other people think, theres a lot of people that like the song, and there there's a lot who don't, people have different preferences in music and i guess this isn't yours, thanks for the review anyways

Demon Loop 1 Demon Loop 1

Just so you know...

I'm going to be using this song in an upcoming submission :) And to further sweeten the deal, Demon_Clock is going to be in the section playing the music :) Anyways, fun little loop. I enjoyed animating to it.

MonsterMunchClock responds:

Whe-hey! ^_^

Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

I loved it :)

I was just looking around from someone to remix that tetris song. And you did a capital job. I don't think there is any way you could have made it better.

HouseMasta responds:

Wow, thank you for enjoying my music. I appreciate your review. If there's any kind of song youre looking for, feel free to ask me and I'll be more than happy to create a song that fits your wants. I enjoy your Time Trial Flashes and I hope to see more! Thanks again!